Sunday, August 18, 2013

T-minus 12 hours.....

Hi everyone! So my surgery is TOMORROW. I woke up this morning really nervous and couldn't eat until like 2 in the afternoon but my nerves have subsided. In fact, I'm waaaay less nervous than I thought I'd be. I used to get more nervous for my pediatrician yearly physicals! I guess that means I'm somewhat over my fear of doctors. I've gained something from this whole process after all!

I think I'm calmer because I know what to expect. I've been told everything that's going to happen so I don't have that whole "fear of the unknown" thing. That always seems to be the cause of my fear. I'll let everyone know what happens afterwards so you can expect a verrrry long blog post tomorrow!

As for tonight, I have to bathe in antiseptic solution and stop eating after midnight. Right now, I'm in chow mode. I'm eating everything and anything I can. I mean, YOLO right?! Haha but in all seriousness, I'm really glad with how things are working out. I'm proud of where I am today!

No comments:

Post a Comment