Friday, January 16, 2015

Announcing Septate Sisters!!!!!!

Hello everyone! As some of you know, I've been hard at work building my own website and now I'm proud to announce it has launched!

Introducing my very own website!
 When I first discovered my septate hymen, like a proper 21st century teenager, I turned to the internet. I frequented health forums where I read stories of girls who were just like me and I found comfort in knowing that I wasn't alone. However, the health forums were vague and impersonal which is where Septate Sisters comes in. Septate Sisters is for all of the girls out there born with that extra band of tissue to connect with other girls like them! It's a place where girls can share their stories throughout their journeys.

If you have a few minutes, please go check it out! Let me know what you think!




No comments:

Post a Comment