Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015!!!

Happy Holidays from Apartment 23!
At the end of each year, I get suuuper nostalgic as I look back on the past year. I always conclude that the past year was the best year of my life and I can never imagine how the next year could possibly top the past year but it always seems to. This year is no different. Here is a list of my top ten favorite moments of 2014!


  1. Having my first ever New Year's kiss with Jesse at 12:00:01 AM.
  2. Celebrating my 21st birthday at the bar with Jesse by doing shots of Absolut peach. 
  3. Reaching the one year milestone with my one and only!
  4. Travelling to Disney to see my sister as a castmember.
  5. Moving into a tiny one bedroom apartment with Jesse.
  6. Surprising my sister in Florida who had absolutely NO IDEA I was coming!
  7. Old Orchard Beach 2014♥
  8. Watching my episode of MTV's Virgin Territory and live Tweeting.
  9. Buying and decorating our first ever Christmas tree while it snowed.
  10. Meeting tons of fans after Disney's Frozen on Ice.
2014: My Favorite Moments♥

No comments:

Post a Comment