Saturday, April 11, 2015

Can't Stop...April 2015

Can't stop wearing...my new Tommy Hilfiger rain boots!
Two words: melting snow
Can't stop eating...croissants!
Especially toasted with butter!!
Can't stop drinking...Dunkin Donuts Iced Tea (5 granulated sugars, 2 lemons)
Legit. Not because I work for them either. Buuut the fact that any size is only 99 cents doesn't hurt! ;)
Can't stop listening to...Outside by Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding
Song of the summer perhaps?
Beauty product I cant stop using...Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer 
Perfect skin hydration annnd acne cream all in one!
Can't stop reading...Dick for a Day
Strange. Thought provoking. Funny. (Not my favorite, but an interesting read nonetheless!)
Can't stop watching...Friends
Thanks Netflix ;)
Can't stop hating...tailgaters
Sorry not sorry for going the speed limit!
Can't stop loving...the fact that the semester ends NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!
I will be this guy. Only, I won't actually be a guy lololol

What can't you stop this month? Let me know!

#cantstopwontstop

No comments:

Post a Comment