Monday, July 27, 2015

What Your Favorite Dunkin Donuts Drink Says About You

My summer has consisted of working 35 hour weeks at Dunkin Donuts. I'm the drink maker which means I hear what you say through the speaker via a headset and I make your drink. I'd say I make about 500 drinks in any given shift and being the drive-thru make girl, I've realized certain patterns when it comes to which type of person orders what type of drink. Without further adieu, here is a list of drinks served at Dunkin Donuts and what they say about you.


What does your favorite Dunkin Donuts drink say about you?

Hot Drinks
A vanilla chai says, "I'm better than you" or "I'm too cheap to go to Starbucks"
A hot chocolate says, "I have commitment issues"
A mint, s'mores, or salted caramel hot chocolate says, "Wait, those exist?" or "I like to pretend I drink coffee!"
A hot latte says, "I can't afford Starbucks" or "I've got to get back to my novel"
cappuccino says, "I'm having a crisis in my life" or "I have a lot of skeletons in my closet"
A Dunkaccino says, "I have trouble making basic life decisions" or "I'm greedy as heck"
A hot tea says, "I'm lazy AF"
A hot coffee says, "I'm an important person with an important job to go to" or "I have no idea what other drinks Dunkin Donuts offers"

Iced Drinks
An iced coffee (ordered by a girl) says, "I'm a basic girl who hashtag can't live without hashtag coffee"
An iced coffee (ordered by a guy) says, "I struggle with my masculinity" or "Coffee is gross"
An iced tea says, "I love everyone" or "I really wanna lose three pounds..."
An iced green tea says, "I'm late for yoga"
An iced latte says, "I'm a complex person" or "I'm single"

Frozen Drinks
A frozen coffee coolatta says, "I have no idea where my life is going" or "Did I remember to lock my door?"
A fruit flavored coolatta says, "I'm underage" or "I've never been kissed" or "I like One Direction"
A smoothie says, "I secretly like watching people suffer" or "I'm two-faced"
A frozen Dunkaccino says, "I CAN GET A DUNKACCINO FROZEN?!"

Flavors of Drinks
Caramel swirl says, "I'm L-I-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y the most basic girl you will ever meet"
Mocha swirl says, "I'm on my man period"
Butter pecan swirl says, "I've always struggled with my weight" or "I have low self-esteem"
French vanilla swirl says, "I put myself first, Always."
Rocky road swirl says, "I escalate the situation quickly"
Cookie dough swirl says, "I have no idea what reality is"
Pumpkin swirl says, "I'm the textbook definition of basic" or "I only watch sports when my team is winning!"

Drink Styles
'Black' says, "I have a penis" 
'Extra, extra' says, "I hate coffee" or "I have a vagina"
'Two pumps of mocha, three shots of raspberry, half of a Splenda, and two creams' says, "I hate everything about everyone" or "I have trust issues"
'Less ice' says, "I'm a cheapskate"
'Small hot.....' says, "I'm older than 65"
'Extra large' says, "I have anxiety"

Did I get yours right? Let me know! Happy sippin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment